Hiwell: Leading Online Therapy Platform
Hiwell Online Therapy
Hiwell is an online therapy and online psychological counseling platform preferred by more than 300,000 people. With over 800 clinical psychologists Hiwell Online Therapy provides online psychotherapy and counseling for anxiety, stress, depression, sexual problems, unhappiness, relationship and work problems, and other mental health and well-being needs.
Hiwell only provides psychotherapy services that have been proven effective through scientific research. Hiwell's online psychologists and therapists have specialized, trained, and been supervised in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dynamic Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Schema Therapy, and other types of psychotherapy approaches with scientific foundations.
To ensure 100% privacy and anonymity, none of the online therapy sessions can be viewed or recorded by a third party. All payments are processed on secure pages.
Why Online Therapy?
Many scientific studies show that online therapy is at least as effective as face-to-face therapy in improving quality of life and reducing symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, and other psychological problems. Also, in some studies, online therapy users have reported higher satisfaction due to the ease of conducting therapy sessions online.
Start 100% confidential online therapy from the comfort of your home or wherever you feel comfortable, and save time and money!
Why Should You Choose Hiwell Online Therapy?
- Hiwell Online Therapy conducts an extensive and detailed interview process before hiring clinical psychologists who have completed their master's degrees. After hiring the best online therapists, we support them by providing webinars, courses, and supervision to improve their competence and the quality of their online therapy services. Our therapists are regularly evaluated based on their performance. You can find the educational and professional backgrounds of our therapists on our Online Psychologists.
- Our advanced matching algorithm matches you with the best therapist according to your needs, schedule, expectations, and reasons for starting online therapy. The matching is done based on the questions you answer while registering.
- After matching with the most suitable clinical psychologist, you can make a 15-minute free video call to test suitability with your therapist. You can ask your questions about the online therapy process. If you are not satisfied with the match, we can match you with another therapist. Once again, you can make another free 15-minute video call with your new online therapist.
- We work with the mission of making therapy accessible to everyone. We offer the best online therapy service simultaneously with best price and quality. We offer discounted packages for multiple sessions, believing that the long-term sustainability of therapy is essential to consolidating the gains.
Types of Online Therapy We Provide
Online therapy sessions take approximately 50 minutes.
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Sexual Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
Common Psychological Problems in Online Therapy
The following topics list the most common and important issues for individuals using online therapy and counseling. However, the purpose of online therapy is not only to solve psychological problems but also to achieve a more peaceful, happy, aware, and balanced life. Here is a list of psychological issues addressed in online therapy:
- Depression (Mood Problems)
- Sexual issues
- Relationship problems
- Work problems
- Social anxiety
- Body perception
- Bereavement and Grief
- Anger management